Text4baby is a free public health texting service that provides pregnant women and moms with babies under age one, three health and safety text messages each week timed to her due date or baby’s age. Text messages are developed by trusted experts including the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and include information on topics such as labor signs and symptoms, prenatal care, developmental milestones, and more. Know someone who might be interested? Signing up is easy! All you have to do is text the word BABY (or BEBE for Spanish) to 511411 and you’ll begin receiving free health and safety messages to care for both you and your baby.
Tag Archives: media
Information, inspiration and networking opportunities for moms and families in Atlanta who are searching for the balance of caring for their families while staying true to themselves as women and individuals!
- Must read- pre-order now: Check out the new novel by mom, doula and HuffPo blogger Leah DeCesare Forks, Knives... fb.me/5umuhfLoA 1 week ago
- I would like to share with you an on demand babystting app called Usit. Usit launched in Atlanta this past... fb.me/6qokejqqr 1 week ago
- fb.me/MZq7kuhE 1 week ago
- fb.me/1cv1xBvGN 1 week ago
- Dust off those hiking shoes, Climbers! WE'RE BACK! #COTD2017... fb.me/1IkZCKdbd 1 week ago
Read up, y’all!
2012 2013 activities Alliance Theatre apps art Atlanta awareness babies baseball books Braves Breast Cancer breast cancer awareness breast cancer survivors breastfeeding children Christmas classes Dahlonega deals disabilities discernment drama events faith families family Fernbank Festivals food formula GA Gems gender Georgia Gems getaways gifts giveaway Greens to Grits growing up happiness holidays hope IMAX infants ITP kids Labor Day Ludacris milestones mindfulness motherhood movies Museums music Music Midtown my life North Georgia parenting Pearl Jam personal thoughts Piedmont Park postpartum postpartum depression pregnancy restaurants school shopping siblings special needs sports Summer toddlers travel wineries